Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Welcome to Fukuoka (2)

For my international friends: I arrived safely in Japan after 18 hours and 30 minutes. The first thing I noticed when changing the plane in Nagoya was.... it's hot. And I mean REALLY hot. For now I can't go outside wearing long pants, I wear hotpants and probably dresses but it is hot and sunny and sometimes there's only a little bit of rain but everything's fine.
During the flight  met a very nice guy from Nagoya, he was in Poland before because of work but he helped me out a lot and was just sooo nice, it's sad I can't contact him anymore. But life goes on.
Even though school's keeping me busy, I feel really relaxed. From my host family's home I only have to go about 20 to 30 minutes so I arrive in school.
The most incredible thing here are... the people. Everyone is always nice and if you ask for the way they try to help you as much as they can with Japanese, English and sometimes even French, I've never experienced this attitude before but it is indeed amazing.
At home I can't use the internet so I can't post something everyday but I'll try to be online in school as much as possible.
I'll also try to upload a few pictures tomorrow, I just took a lot of photos today when we went to Canal City Hakata, a really big shopping mall. Tomorrow we're going to the Fukuoka Tower and I think it's going to be really interesting.
And the children here are so cute, maybe because I'm blonde and really pale but they seem to be so curious
Ah, well, and totally random: I just watched the comeback teaser for MYNAME (Baby I'm Sorry), Mr. Mr (Waiting for you) and Infinite (Destiny). I'm going to die right away.
Ah, and I found another Inspirit here, we were spazzing about the teaser together, so... nobody should come near us when the full video is going to be released. xD

Soooo... I guess there'll be more than one special entry but well, we'll see. ^_^
Stay healthy, friends.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen