Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

Day 9 -11: The second week

Actually it's not this interesting sometimes to go out. On Monday some new students arrived and a lot of things had to be done.
And I still wonder why to girls from different parts of the USA told me I have an Irish accent when speaking English. It's weird. Totally weird.
But well, I took a few photos during the last days.



First, we went to Nishijin Shopping Street on Tuesday. Actually, it's a food market. And you can buy a lot of fish there. I don't like fish and sea fruits so I was a bit like "No, thank you" but people told me my Japanese is good. Yay! ^_^
These small octopus things on the last picture... Well, I found out what I had for dinner on Sunday and Monday. But I don't care, it was okay.

Yesterday we had a Japanese cake class and made Dango and Manju. Both was pretty good but we hadn't had a lot.



This is my Activity Class (actually my classmates and the teacher lol). Anyways, you don't need to know who I am but it was funny to stand in the corner with so many people. xD
I don't know what we're doing today but I know I'm going out to meet someone on Sunday, I don't know what he planned yet but I guess it's going to be more exciting than staying at home and studying the whole day.

See you tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow? Not sure about this yet, depends on how much I have to tell you~)

Ah, note: MY CELLPHONE IS WORKING IN JAPAN! QWQ <3 And I was just like (YES, thank you qwq <3

Jia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen