Dienstag, 2. Juli 2013

Day 3: Canal City Hakata

So, at first, I wanted to show you some pictures from my home in Germany but I totally forgot about this while preparing for my trip. I think I should do it now, right?





 
Those pictures were taken in my hometown (it's a rather small town with 16.000 inhabitants) and in an attraction park only 30 minutes away.
 
I wanted to show you some other pictures taken in Japan. Yesterday we went to Canal City Hakata like I already mentioned in the last post and I took many pictures.









 
Aaaaaah, everything is so cute but so amazing. qwq <3 I want to buy as much as possible but... I don't think I'll have enough money.
 
I'll post some other pictures later, I have to go to my lesson soon and the connection was bad when trying to upload the pictures, so~ yeah. :D See you soon, friends. ^_^

Jia



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen