Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013

Day 16 - 18: When a normal week stays totally normal

I'm really sorry I didn't update this blog for a while. You'll know why later but I was quite busy and sometimes it's really difficult to find the time for writing my blog.

Well, last week Tuesday to Thursday. It was boring. And I mean really boring.
Tuesday I went to Tojinmachi International Clinic with a friend because she had a problem. Well, people were starring at us again but I don't really care about it any longer.
Wednesday... I don't even remember clearly, I guess we went to the Cat Café. You just go in there, sit down, get a drink, and you sit in a room with about 20 cats, you can pet them and play with them. I mean, seriously, why do you need something like this? Except for the fact I'm not a huge fan of cats, I clearly prefer dogs (even though cats are cute as well).
I try to see it as an experience. That's all.
On Thursday we went to the Disaster Control Centre, and this was actually senseless. They can simulate earthquakes and fire and nearly everything else. An earthquake would have been interesting but no, my group had to practice what to do when there's a fire. No, we seriously don't have any fires in Germany. *irony*

I didn't take pictures because I wasn't interested in this but it's fine.
I think you don't want to see something boring. I'll tell you more interesting things later.

Jia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen