Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

Day 15: An Unexpected Journey

Actually this was a day without school.
A holiday but we had a bus trip.
First, we went to Yamaguchi to a fish market. A fish market and I hate fish. What a nice combination? Yes, indeed.
We were walking around for 10 minutes just for finding a Convenient store. In Fukuoka, there's a Convenient store every five meters, and in Yamaguchi you walk... and walk.. and someday you'll find one. We were screaming when we saw the Family Mart (even though Lawson is a lot better...)

The we went to the 'Big Cave' or Akiyoshido. (I'm not to sure about the Japanese name, I forget it every single time.)
It was really interesting. I mean, you know the 'Lord of the Rings'? It looks like the place were Gollum and this dragon lived. It was amazing. But dark and most of the photos aren't this good. Sadly.

Well, it was fun and kind of interesting but we spent more than five hours in the bus and I was kind of tired when we came back.

Did I ever tell you what I'm like when I'm walking outside? I'm totally fangirling about perfectly normal Japanese guys. THIS IS MY HEAVEN! QWQ

But well, I'll just show you a few photos and I guess I wrote enough for today then.

See you,

Jia













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen