Freitag, 26. Juli 2013

Day 24: Belgian Beer in Japan

First, I know I'm actually too young for drinking alcohol but... it's only beer. I'm German, I'm used to drinking beer. And I'm used to drinking a lot of beer so it can't be this worse.

After school I went out with my boyfriend (yes, it's official since Wednesday) and at first we hadn't had a plan about what we're going to do but then we went to Tenjin Central Park.
There was a stage were bands performed. I don't know how they managed this but there were actually international artists. I guess Belgian artists because... you know, it's a Belgian beer festival/weekend.
We really enjoyed our time, and suddenly there was this girl(? she's 27) from America. Her boyfriend's Japanese and later she told me he was like "Hey, look, there's another foreign girl Japanese guy-couple, we need to talk to them." Somehow we spent about two hours together, maybe even more, and it was kind of interesting even though I wasn't able to understand everything. Japanese, sometimes really fast, you know what I mean.
And they had this cute dog with them, I'll show you a photo.

Well, I was home at... 11.30 PM, than took a shower and did my homework. Kanji practice. But studying Kanji gets kind of interesting when you're a little drunk. I went to sleep between 00.30 and 1AM, and my host mother made me wake up at 4.30 AM the next morning because she had to wash the dishes in the middle of the night. Can you imagine how tired I was on Thursday? Plus, the alcohol... I almost fell asleep in school because I was feeling so sleepy.

Jia


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen