Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013

Day 19: One of the most confusing but best days

Actually I didn't want to tell you about Friday but well... nearly all of my friends already know about this and I can tell you at least a little bit.
You remember how bored I was when I had to spend a whole weekend at home? The first weekend here?
Well... This Friday changed my entire life. It might sound a bit strange but this day was one of the best days so far.
When I was so bored, a friend told me about fukuoka-now.com and that there are people looking for language exchange. I went out with this guy on Tuesday last week, and we met up again on Friday just because we wanted to hang out together. We went to a café, then he took me to a restaurant and finally we ended up in a karaoke bar.
Karaoke is fun, seriously, I'm a bad singer but I enjoyed my time.
When I'm in Japan with friends, we so need to go to karaoke together, the rooms are kind of small but it has to be so funny when you go there with a group of friends.
However, somehow I ended up close to this guy I went out with, and I was so confused later. Actually I didn't want to fall in love in Japan but... what to do? He told me he likes me a lot, I like him and... why shouldn't we give it a try? Okay, maybe the 10.000 kilometers between Germany and Japan could be a reason but I've got nothing to lose.
Damn it, I haven't been in love for years, and then I manage to fall in love in Japan in a few weeks.
This sounds so weird but, okay, everything's fine up until now.
As long as I'm happy, I'm okay and everyone else has to be okay with this.


Jia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen