Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013

Day 21 - 23: "What have you done in your last week in Japan?" - "I went to Busan." - "But that's South Korea." - "I know."

The title says it all.
Does it seem strange to go to a city, where you don't know anyone, don't have any WiFi connection plus your cellphone is not working with someone you met around three weeks ago? A little, right?

Well, going to Busan is really cheap because of the Summer Sale in Japan so Sanna and I decided we want to go to Busan. And we survived somehow.
I took so many photos, I have no idea where I should start.

We arrived on Sunday at 1PM at Busan Port International Terminal and went to our hotel but the check in started three hours later so we went out. But somehow we walked into the wrong direction, we passed Chinatown (at least it said Chinatown but there were Russian signs everywhere) and this place was... really smelly. Seriously, there is this smell all around Busan and it caused me a huge headache. I don't know what they've done to this city but the smell can't be because of the port.
Fukuoka has a port as well and the city is really clean even though there aren't any trash cans. In Busan... no, there's rubbish in every corner, people just leave it somewhere. In combination with the weather (Busan is not as hot as Fukuoka) this might be the reason why it's so smelly.
After passing Chinatown we arrived at the Busan Station. This train station is really... big. It can keep up with Hakata Station in Fukuoka. But Busan is about two times bigger than Fukuoka.

Even shortly after arriving I noticed people in Busan are kind of rude compared to Japanese people. If someone bumped into you, Japanese people always apologize about... ten times. Korean people act as if nothing happened. Also, they seem to be more self-confident and open-minded, they just start to talk to you when you're walking on the street while Japanese people never did this. Plus, we were asked really often to take photos with random guys. I know we're special but in Busan are many tourists so... I don't get it.
When we checked in and went to our rooms, the television turned on immediately and there was.. Inkigayo. And only a few moments later MYNAME were on stage. Can you imagine my reaction? I was... screaming as if someone tried to kill me. (Well... Insoo did indeed but he doesn't know about this. And yes, I'm a fangirl, even though I might have a boyfriend. There's a difference in loving your bias/favorite group and loving your boyfriend/girlfriend.)

In the evening we went to Lotte shopping center and we ate Korean pizza. It's a little more spicy than normal pizza, and the one we ordered was made with sweet potatoes.

On Monday, we went to the Busan Tower. It was really impressive and beautiful, the sky was blue and the sun was shining but it wasn't as hot as it was when leaving Japan. I also bought presents for my mom and my friends in Germany (Jana, Mia and Fuyu, you'll get some presents from Korea :D).
Later, we went tried to find a CD shop when walking down the shopping street but.. there was none. In a city like Busan it should be possible to find a CD shop, right? RIGHT?!
Well, we found one when going back to Lotte Busan, and... there goes all my money. I 'only' spent about 50€ but I bought six CDs and I was so happy about this. But Sadly I wasn't able to get MYNAME's and Mr.Mr's new albums. (I've seen them in a CD shop in Fukuoka, I'm going to give it another try~)
I also bought two jackets because my shoulders got burned on Saturday and it only hurt when I was walking in the sun without wearing anything. So know I'm really okay with this.
And I bought a lot of candy. South Korea is so cheap, you can get everything and you don't really have to pay this much. Sure it depends. I wanted to buy choose that were about -50% because of the sale but.. the problem is that woman in Asia seem to have really small feet. That's so annoying. And my feet aren't really big or anything like this.

Well, we spent nice days in Busan and we found a shop that offered free WiFi so we ended up eating in front of this shop every single time.
Except for breakfast. We had breakfast at the hotel but... this was so not breakfast. Salad, soup, sausages, Kimchi, some random things I've never seen before... and only on Monday I was able to get my bread. People, that's lunch, for breakfast, I need to have my bread. Otherwise I might become kind of bad-tempered.

Well, on Tuesday evening, we savely arrived in Fukuoka but we were really tired after these days. And, when talking to Sanna, I got to know we both missed Fukuoka somehow. If I really had to choose between Busan and Fukuoka... I'd rather go to Fukuoka. It's such a beautiful and clean place, the people are really polite (even though Korean couples are so cute because they love this skinship-stuff) and the city is big enough for me. I only would love Busans weather in Fukuoka, it's so hot in Japan but I totally got used to it.

So, now, I'll post a lot of pictures and you'll see the wonderful parts of Busan and a lot of advertisements I found somehow somewhere.

Jia

































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen