Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013

Day 27: The last day + departure on Sunday

Well, this Saturday was my last day in Fukuoka.
Even though I'm sad I have to leave Japan, I can't regret spending four weeks here. And I'm definitely going to come back as soon as possible, I met so many awesome people. It's a shame I can't even stay a little longer now.
I could share a few more photos with you now but it makes me feel kind of sad because I already start to miss everyone.

As you might have noticed, I arrived in Germany and even if I'm definitely NOT GLAD to be back home, I'm healthy and... yeah, still alive. Kind of tired, true, but I already feel better after sleeping for hours. And I already started to save money for going back to Japan as soon as I can. I found a place I can call 'home' because it actually feels like my home.
Someday I'll leave this small place in the middle of nowhere in Nothern Germany and I'm never going to come back again. I disliked my hometown for a while because it's unbelievable boring. But now I really hate living here. So...
As soon as I'm done with school and university: Bye bye, Germany, I'd rather die than coming back here.


So... my next trip is a class trip to Prague in late September. I don't want to go there but... I'll be fine. Except for the fact the I hate 90% of my classmates, especially those girls who need to wear a lot of make up every single day and dress up like... sluts. But it's only for six days. I'm going to survive somehow.

See you in September! ^_^ Stay healthy and take care.

Jia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen