Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2013

Day 12: Alice in Wonderland and Jia in Japan

I guess today I'll spam photos because you know... it's amazing. It seriously is amazing.
Yesterday we went to a café that looked a bit like some building in "Alice in Wonderland". Holy shit? xD
Then we got back to school by water bus. It was kind of interesting but so hot in the sun. I feel like I get used to the temperatures but sitting in the sun for 30 minutes... just no. Too hot.
There was a Boat Race Arena. Pretty cool, I want something like this in Germany.

Today I went to a shopping mall with Rebekka, a German classmate. When arriving in the CD and DVD shop -  mental breakdown. Seriously. I wanted to sit down and cry because it was so amazing.
And I bought two CDs and I'm still fangirling as fuck. Hell yes, what a day.
Plus, I found a present for my brother but I don't know if I should show it to you now.
Anyways, weekend starts tomorrow and I'm going out with a guy who was born and raised in this city, maybe I'll find some interesting places.

So, the photo spam, right.

See you on Monday,

Jia



































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen