Freitag, 26. Juli 2013

Day 25: The last Thursday

I already told you in the last entry... I was tired as hell. I was really thankful I hadn't had a hangover but feeling so tired that I felt like falling asleep every minute.
But yesterday was in fact really boring. I started to pack my things in the evening - and I immediately started to cry.
This city, this place, has become my home. I have friends and I feel really good, I feel alive. Why should I want to go back to Germany? There's only my family. They can come over here.

Well, tomorrow we went to the Kyushu Energy Museum during activity class but this was... boring. Really boring, I don't really get what they were trying to tell us. And actually I don't care about this kind of stuff. I took a few photos but it's nothing important so I don't think I'll show them to you. Or maybe later.

Jia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen