Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

Day 5 - 8: How to spend a weekend

To be honest, my weekend was quite boring. Because I didn't know what to do I spent about 10 hours studying, another 7 hours with reading a book I bought at the airport in Germany, maybe 4 hours with watching Korean dramas again... Hell, yeah. I was bored.
But I enjoyed going out on Friday evening with some friends from France, Switzerland, Germany and Austria. In a Chinese restaurant we met with Japanese university students and we enjoyed talking about differences between Germany and Japan.
Well, we drank Melon Fanta... it does taste like sugar but never like lemon. So weird. xD
But I took some pictures during this weekend and I guess you're curious and want to see more photos, right?
I also tried to take photos when riding the Shinkansen this morning but... not all of them are perfect (you know, the Shinkansen is fast, I'm glad it worked anyways xD)











The last two pictures... it's a fountain and a clock at the same time, so creepy but so cool and amazing at the same time. Who had the idea?! And about the other pictures above... yes, you can find huge parks in the center of the city, just like rice fields. It's WEIRD. Seriously.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen