Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2014

Day 8 and 9 - Like what?

Yes. Like what? We basically didn't go anywhere.
Okay, going out to meet someone today but.. nothing else. I was walking around the Fortress Trail and Hyehwamun yesterday for about 15 minutes but I wasn't in the mood to follow the wall any longer as it was hot and humid.
Today? Having breakfast at an Italian restaurant, ending up at a café, my German friend leaving and then me hanging out with a Korean friend alone.
I regret nothing. Comparing Korea and Germany? Talking about some koreaboos thinking pink, sparkling unicorns are in South Korea?
No, I don't regret it.
And there's someone I know once I'll end up in Korea for my studies. After all I'm quite happy today. (And excuse me but I can't wear any jeans anymore.. it's uncomfortable now and way too hot outside)
Ah, I'm talking nonsense. Just wanted to tell you I'm still pretty much alive and actually healthy aaaand.. yes.
Oh, btw, I had a Pizza Burger and a Pasta Sandwich yesterday. Pasta on a sandwich.. excuse you, Korea, it's awesome but you need to get used to it. haha

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen