Montag, 21. Juli 2014

Day 1 - Arrival

Oops, I did it again - I went back to South Korea almost one year after going to Busan.
I arrived with a friend at Incheon Airport about 8AM KST, about six hours ago.
Two things I need to point out: It's hot though it's actually not that hot and we woukd've been lost without those amazing people who helped us out.

I am freaking tired, spending about 13 hours in planes is against human rights. But it's my choice, so who am I to complain?

Oh, and there are many cute and handsome men here.
No need to say I adore this country. And remember Busan had this bad smell everywhere? Seoul is different.

 The only thing I've visited today is a conbini, and I have no intention to get up today again. My feet hurt..
Enjoy a few photos taken from the plane and let's hope I'll feel better tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen