Montag, 28. Juli 2014

Day 6 - N Seoul Tower

Forgive me, I forgot to post yesterday.. I don't really know why but I just accept it like this.
And it's already a little after midnight so I guess you need to forgive me if I suck at spelling now. (Typos are my special friends anyways..)
So yesterday we went to the N Seoul Tower. At first I was like.. "why..?" because it's actually known best as the Namsan Tower but well - why not.
So the good and the bad things:
+ It's an awesome place and the view is just wow
+ The entrance fee is completely fine (20.000 Won for two people + popcorn + two drinks.. that's maybe 8€ per person but please find out on your own how much it is in your currency)
+ You see that place 38153920 times in dramas and suddenly to be there is just like.. what the heeeell..?! Awesome?!
+ Did I mwntion the view? Since it's a tower on a mountain it's quite.. high.
+ The cable car is worth an experience. Saw it so often (Boys Over Flowers lover here) and finally used it once :P
+ Park Hyo Shin - Wildflower playing everywhere! Let me marry this song..
- Couples! Couples everywhere! #hashtag #foreveralone It's not a good feeling to see all those happy couples and be alone
- Those locks.. yes, it is cute but again leads to the point with the couples..
- Onion popcorn and cheese popcorn still sounds completely weird to me Oo
You see, its not a good feeling to be there alone or only with friends but a bit awkward..
Whatever, take those photos and leave me alone with my depression..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen