Samstag, 26. Juli 2014

Day 5 - Lotte Department Store and Lotte Young Plaza

Today we went to Lotte like you might have thought by reading the title.
To those, who dont know Lotte: It's a huge shopping mall. 14 floors Lotte Department Store, 10 floors Lotte Young Plaza (okay, 9, and a garden on the 10th floor).

I dont know what I should tell you.
But whoever claims Korean men aren't handsome - heck, I'm going to beat your ass, b***.
Really, I know that we shouldn't expect idols. I don't do this and I don't want an idol but..
The guys working at Lotte. Especially in the men's section and the duty free stores (the luxury stores to be exact) are freaking handsome. Especially those security guys in black suits. FLOWER BOY ALERT!
(Ladies, you know what I mean. I know you do.)

Enough. Enough.
Just some photos.. sadly not of those men, it would've been too obvious ( not that many because I was too distracted and I wasn't sure if it was allowed..)

WOh, and the CDs I've bought.. help. History and Jung Joon Young.. I'm so happy *___* ♡

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen