Montag, 28. Juli 2014

Day 7 - Gwanghwamun and Yeouido

First: Holy sh*t, I can't believe we've been here for exactly a week in 5 hours.
Time flies by so fast. I'll be back in my beloved city Fukuoka in about a week. ♡
Enough, I love Seoul as well.
So today we went to Gwanghwamun first. You know, Gwanghwamun Square appeared really often in dramas and then again.. standing there. It doesn't really feel like it's real but it is.. weird.
A group from Mokpo asked my friend and me to take a photo with them. I think they wandered to Seoul and wore orange shirts. Why I mention this? If one of those ever reads this entry, please contact me! I need to see those photos once. hahahaha
Okay, dancing Gangnam Style was weird and I basically died.. and the guys told us how beautiful we were (yes, I feel amazing :P Ill never understand why Asian guys like me but German don't.. what's the difference? Whyyy?! Like.. I give up on understanding men.)
After leaving Gwanghwamun we went to Yeouido. First the IFC Mall.
Theres a light smell of perfume but really weak so it actually smells pretty fresh and nice (yes, I pay attention to such things), the shops are okay.. I have H&M in Germany as well, why would I go shopping there in Korea?
I'm the happiest person on earth when entering book stores. You see, the book stores sell everything about the media and there are huge CD sections actually. I was so happy when I found the CDs at YP Books ;; And I mean 30.000 Won for 3 CDs isn't much. No shipping fees, and cheaper than on the internet.
Following we actually wanted to go to Seoul Color Park and Piano Waterway but whoever wrote this description needs to freaking tell me where there's a Mini Stop?! Are you f**king kidding me?!
However, we've been exploring the Yeouido Park instead. It's a really nice park seen in movies and dramas as well. Suddenly there's this green place surrounded by huge company buildings..
Whatever, I've been talking enough already. Some pictures should be enough, so yeah~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen