Mittwoch, 6. August 2014

Day 10 - Gangnam and Cube Cafe

Yeah, I know I'm late, bla, some issues, bla, whatever.
Thursday. And we went to Gangnam zo see the Cube Cafe and JYP. You see, K-Pop fans, K-Pop sightseeing.. at least a little bit.. makes sense.
So.. at first finding the cafe was weird. We had a 'how to get there' part from visitseoul but really.. it was confusing. Until I started to read the signs (that are actually for cars but fts, it worked).
So, when you want to get there -Cheongdam Station Exit 9 and then walk straight for about 10 minutes until you see Cheongdam Intersection (청담사거리 on signs if I remember right).
Cross the intersection (just use the flashlight) and turn right. Then the third street on the right, walk straight until a small intersection and you should see the JYPE building in front of you. If you walk right, you'll see Cube on the right.
Well, we needed a moment to cool down outside and sat down in the shadow.. you want to make a guess what happened?
Minhyuk (from BTOB) just walked down the street and went into a fitness studio.
As some of you might know Minhyuk was my first ultimate bias.. one of my first bias ever. Mental breakdown sounds too nice. My poor feels.
Well, whatever. I feel way better now.
Just sharing some photos now and then I should go on. Writing the other posts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen