Sonntag, 10. August 2014

Day 17 to 20 - I don't know any title lalalaala

One can say I lack creativity now. It's not even wrong.
You see, I'm in this very comfortable hotel. If it's raining (or sprinkling which I hate more than anything, so uncomfortable outside..) I don't need to go out sightseeing.
Maybe it's because I've been here last year. I feel comfortable and though people keep looking at me - I know that I'm not like a typical tourist anymore and I don't need to run around taking photos of everything. Paparazzi cam is turned off a littl lately. Should I feel sorry? God damn it, I'm finally on my holiday! I deserved resting. hahaha
So the weather is kind of moody this year. Which isn't bad, I mean I do have a reason to take some days off.
Yesterday it wasn't raining at least but quite cloudy so I decided to go out in the morning without sun protection. Looking at the first photos and the sky you might understand how surprised I was when I suddenly noticed that I got sunburnt a few hours later. What.. I still don't geeet it.
After being out for a long time yesterday (no, I won't say what I did and with whom - those who need to know already know about it) I was quite tired today and decided to do some grocery shopping but that it'd be better to stay inside today. Sprinkling rain and wind.. naaaa, uncomfortable. >_< The weather dislikes me this year.
Tomorrow will be more exciting - going back to my school from last year, Genki Jacs. I'm really excited and wonder if some teachers still remember me.. and I don't know if I'll upload photos tomorrow but this will be interesting, I'm sure.
One more thing: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN PLANES THIS CLOSE?!?!?!
When being in Maizuru Park / Fukuoka Castle Ruins you might have the opportunity to see them flying above your head.. closer than usually because Fukuoka Airport is actually in Fukuoka and not like most airports just close to the city.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an miaberlinbacklinks@yahoo.com (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.

    AntwortenLöschen