Mittwoch, 6. August 2014

Day 14 - Monday

Do you really want to hear something about Incheon Airport? It took us almost two hours to get there. Which is good compared to four hours going from ICN to Seoul. Improvement. (Y)
Because my friend was leaving for Helsinki around 9.30AM or something I had to wait for about 4 hours until boarding started. I was tired, annoyed, and people were yelling in Chinese in the waiting area. Excuse me but my mood didn't get better.
When boarding started - I don't know what happened but suddenly I had a seat in business class. Oo
I won't complain. But I'm curious what happened anyways, I was only told that I had a seat in business class now. Okay, why not. That's why I had sushi for breakfast in the plane.
And an apple slice. Seeing how others ate the apple with chopsticks.. maybe I'm too German but it's not hot nor too cold and not toxic. Why in the world would I eat an apple with chopsticks..?
Well, yeah.. when I arrived in Fukuoka I was close to crying. Why? I don't really know. It has been a little more than a year (one year and one week to be exact) since I left and coming back.. I guess it made me realize how much I've missed Japan and especially Fukuoka.
A fun fact? I found the hotel at the first try. Just guessing where I needed to go. The subway, Tenjin station.. I still remember everything clearly so it wasnt hard for me to find out where to go.
It's really weird but I just love this place a lot though I've had both, good and bad experiences.
I haven't taken any photos. But I guess it's good to be back. Best for me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen