Montag, 30. September 2013

Day 4: Going back in time

Today was a really boring day. We went to Terezin and visited a memorial and two museums. Oh people, come on. We know that Terezin and also the Nazi government and politics were NOT the best part in Germany's history. When leaving Germany we have to expect at least one person will ask us if we're proud of being German or someone will call us Nazis. You know what? It's annoying.
We've been talking about World War II in history class for years and we still can't change the past.
But well, I could write about this problem for hours and it wouldn't change anything so I'm just going to show you a few photos.





Tomorrow we're going to the castle and then we have to pack our things already. I bet you can't imagine how happy I'll be when I'm arriving at home and I'm able to listen to so many new songs and bands.
Oh yes. I'll survive. B)

See you tomorrow.

Jia


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen