Samstag, 28. September 2013

Day 2: Okay, time to be honest

If I'm completely honest - Prague isn't as bad as I thought. But my classmates are worse.

Seriously, they just drink a lot of without even having a party just because they want to get drunk. That's... Well. Let's not talk about this anymore because I'm just getting mad at them.

Today we went out and had a tour around the city. Of course our guide showed us a lot of beautiful buildings but there wasn't anything that seems to be really unique, it's just... normal in Europe to have those old city centers.
 I took those photos at the Charles Bridge. Our guide showed us some places where Mission Impossible was filmed, and also a Korean Drama called "Lovers in Prague".











She also told us about the legend of Nepomuc (sorry, I don't know the spelling but I think it's fine). People in Prague say when you touch one of those 'pictures' you'll get lucky.




We've seen a lot of other buildings, for example the Clementinum with the National library and the library of Prague, a church and an old city hall.
Prague seems like a nice place to me but sadly... it's really nothing special in Central Europe, some places remind me of Lübeck and Hamburg.








In the afternoon a friend and I went into the city center again. We went shopping and I bought two shirts and a jacket because it's getting fucking cold in the evening.
Somehow we ended up at a Starbucks and had some chocolate  muffins.
When we left the Starbucks we got a little lost while looking for the Hard Rock Café. I wanted to ask a few Japanese-Czech guys just because I wanted to see how they react but... No, I didn't.

We ate dinner and then went to the hotel, a few students wanted to go out.

Tomorrow we're going to have a boat trip and we're going to visit a brewery. Sounds fun, doesn't it? u.u Especially when everyone wants to drink a lot.

See you tomorrow.

Jia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen