Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

D-1: Going to Prague

Yes, people, two months passed by really fast and I'm back.

What happened during the past two months? Nothing. I was going to school like a normal student, I've been missing Japan and my friends and I organized my summer holiday next year.

Now I have to pack my stuff for going to Prague. Guess what? I still hate them and I don't want to go to Prague. >__< Just let me die right now, or let me stay at home, I'd rather work hard in school or somewhere else but I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PRAGUE.
I've never been a fan of class trips but this time it's even worse.



I hope those six days (including tomorrow) pass by really fast. And I'll let you know whether I'm still alive or not. Let's just hope I will survive but don't expect me to post a lot of positive stuff. I don't think I will.

Jia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen