Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016

Welcome back! D+1

Okay, regarding the post title - please don't ask. I've been awake for 26 hours and I'm pretty sure my language skills as well as my creativity will be weird today. Weirder than normal.

So where am I this time and what's the occasion?
I had to go. To South Korea for my studies because all Korean studies major students at Tuebingen University have to go. Sounds fun? Nah, we're supposed to study. At least we can choose the university which, in my case, was Ewha Woman's University.

Packing was as stressful as always. But this time the flight was horrible.
I've read a lot of things about British Airways' Boeing 787-8 (just google it, you'll find things) but I always thought people were exaggerating and it couldn't be that bad.
Guess who just learned a lesson today.Speaking of me, I'm 162cm short, around~ 60kg (don't comment on this.. let me tell you that actually working out caused this weight). That means that to most people I'm compact. I rarely complain about seating either - even when the airline places me between two rather strong men. But this was too much. I could barely move. My knee still hurts, even 8 hours after landing.





I should rather speak about the things that were good. For example the food in general. I mean, sure, there were things I didn't like, but it's not their fault. Same goes for the entertainment. It was good but nothing more or less.
When it comes to the things I really loved, I'm not sure whether it was British Airways or the weather. Almost clear, sunny, a perfect blue sky. And a really beautiful yet short night.
And yes, of course I did take some photos~








After arriving in Incheon the stress continued - but I don't want to go into detail, let's just say that it took me longer than expected to arrive in Seoul and then there was a small problem with the Livingtel I'm staying in with my friend. However, we fixed it. We're staying in smaller rooms than we expected for a week and will then get the rooms we reserved. But a week is okay, it's small but bearable.




Except for all of that nothing really exciting happened. It's just weird to watch K-drama without English subtitles nowadays because I'm not used to doing that but it's actually fun!

I'll report back to you soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen