Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

When you feel like your back home

Well, you all know I've been to Prague and I just returned to Germany on Wednesday but I already left my home again.
Right now I'm in the Netherlands, basically my second home.
I've been on holidays in this holiday parc for the past six years now, I know many people here and it feels like home it's just that there are no people I really dislike.
I don't know if I might be too lazy for uploading photos now but I'll definitely try to take some photos I can upload with my tablet.
For now... Well, I feel like I haven't been home for a long time and I can't wait for my holidays to start because.... I'm tired and I just want to relax.

But I promise I'll write some new entries here as well.

Plus... I know that's actually nothing related to any trips to countries but MYNAME will have a comeback on Friday and I'm so fuckin hyper and excited. qwq ♥ My babies ♡

However. xD Have a nice day. ^_^

Jia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen